HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
To all our valued customers:
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your tour.
In accordance with the State of Colorado guidelines, all public health orders and ordinances regarding COVID-19 restrictions have been removed in Grand County and Grand Lake as of May 26, 2021 (visit the Grand County Public Health website here.)
Consistent with CDC recommendations, people who are not fully vaccinated (two weeks past your final dose) must continue to wear masks indoors and in crowded outdoor spaces while touring in Rocky Mountain National Park. Additional details are available on the National Park Service Public Health website: www.nps.gov/aboutus/news/public-health-update.htm.
For the continued health and safety of our passengers and staff, these are the measures we are currently implementing, per State guidelines:
- Passengers who are fully vaccinated will not be required to wear a face covering in the vehicle.
- Staff has been fully vaccinated and will not be required to wear a face covering.
- All staff and passengers are encouraged to disinfect their hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer when available.
- Disinfectant solution will be available for your use.
- The tour vehicle will be cleaned and disinfected according to CDC guidelines between trips.
- Guests showing signs or symptoms of being sick, or who have come into contact with known positive COVID-19 cases should not participate in tours. We will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour, free of charge.
Lively Tours and Talks will always provide you with a safe experience!
Thank you for being our customer. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-531-1211.
Dave Lively, Owner and CEO (Chief Experience Officer)